Compensation system of prepaid hours
- When pre-paying of a service the players have the opportunity to collect compensation hours in a certain period for timely canceled hours, so called compensations. Compensation always applies to only entire hours, i.e. 60 minutes, parts of hours (e.g. 30, 45 minutes) cannot be compensated.
- Compensation is the opportunity to select an alternate time for using the canceled hour (hours). It is always of non-monetary nature.
- Cancellation of reservation must be performed through the reservation system or by phone at least 24 hours in advance of the time of court reservation and always during center's business hours.
- Right to compensation may be applied only during the season in the given year, to which the pre-payment applies to (winter or summer season) and in the price rate identical to the prepayment or lower. Compensation in a higher price rate is possible only with payment of the difference in prices. Unused hours or their parts cannot be transferred or financially compensated.
- Units in the reservation system are assigned within the given season, they are valid only for the given season, in which they are pre-paid and do not rollover to the next period or seasons. Unused units simply expire at the end of their validity.
- In case of inclement weather or other events of elemental nature there is no entitlement to cancel a reservation or to other compensation. In case of an opportunity to move such to another price rate (see prices of hall) it is necessary to pay the difference in price.
- In the event the client requires play on one specific court without the option of transferring to another court, he/she losses the entitlements to compensation.